• 10:47 pm, Friday, March 26, 2010
Y is it always so painful for me?Wa... Really damn tired sia.... I am depriving of sleep... Gonna sleep early tonight... Must be having fun huh... Love to see how carefree u are... Things change alot since then... Everybody graduated already... Some is working now... Full time or part time alike... Fion become a kindergarten teacher... So unexpected... Part time wise will be like me and nic they all... Anyway wat crap am i talking... Jeremy birthday just pass few days ago... Its good to see all of them again... He sure is popular... So many friends unlike me... In fact i know wat i lack... I dun have lots of topic to talk with... And perhaps my looks? I can imagine if i am a stupid person like in 'O' levels now... I am sure everyone will shoo me already... Haha... Can imagine the scene sia... Shit... Y am i reminiscing again? I just can't let go of those memories...
I would rather stay like this than to do something and mess up my relationship if anything goes wrong



