• 12:12 am, Monday, November 23, 2009
Ridiculous dreams...Its sunday night again. Sch is reopening again. Haiz. So sian. Went to catch 2012 with wing, derek and xh. The movie super nice la. The CG effect is perfect. As expected from the person who made The Day After Tomorrow. The only thing is the movie is sooooooo long. I sit until my butt hurt sia. Dunno y lina, nic and ck dun 1 to watch. Wanted to watch it with mad they all but their plan ended too late. Way over my curfew. Haha. Sian. Anyway i miss AFA this year. Such a pity man. I saw my friends photo in facebook about the event. Envy them sia. Rather than like me staying at home and rot. Stupid sch work. Haiz. Tmr have 6 lesson with 4 e periods. Which means only go sch for prj period. Tues worst only go for napfa. Zzzzz... Ok. I am going to sleep soon. Thats it for now...



