• 8:46 pm, Monday, August 24, 2009
Holiday ends at 27 Aug... WTF sia...Early in the morning... I receive an sms... Training starts 27 Aug 9am... WTF?!?!?!?! Thats fast!!!! 1st i am force to enter this competition. Next i am force to end my holiday early for this competition... Hey!!! Let me have a break can???? Though i am rotting at home does not mean u can end my holiday THIS early... OMG... >.< They are a freaking bunch of ppl who like to torture ppl huh... Haiz... I already cannot work... Dun do this to me leh... Holiday? My foot! ppl 2 months holiday can go work and enjoy... I leh? 1 wk holiday cannot work only rot at home... then have to go back to sch and training when other ppl are having holiday... HAIZ... Crap... Pure crap... Super duper fed up... Right... I need to calm down... This really is crap la... Luckily i never plan anythin this wk... Or else all gone again... Y am i always controlled by ppl... Can you just let me do my own things once in a while?? I never had the chance since last yr... Stuff up with work every single day... Okok... I gonna stop here... Or i will vent my anger and flood my blog liao...



