• 10:17 pm, Tuesday, July 28, 2009
You dun need a reason to help someoneYarny officially tell me that its impossible to finish the work already. Haha... Luckily she know sia. Or else i confirm need to work day and night to finish loh. Later presentation u see all 3 of us like panda going up presenting... Later they thought we giving them black face then all fail. Haha.. Ok.. Enough of laming... So cold sia... Eh now have to wait for that mmt to finish the html file of their design. Maybe is my fault for telling them no need to do html... haha... Now yarny ask them to do it for us to integrate it easier. Yeah. I guess now mad they all should be at the bar there drinking, singing, swaying around, playing, *Commercial break*... Ok back... I dun feel like going bar leh. I am curious on how it looks like but then i just think that i wun want to be influence by ppl... I promise myself i wun get drunk no matter wat. I drink for that curiosity and thats all. I dun 1 to even try getting drunk. Gonna be very embarrassing loh. Haha... Cannot imagine wat happen to me. Ok la... Maybe its not that bad as i imagine in the bar. This week is gonna be busy busy and busy. BUT THEN i realise everytime i am busy is not my work. Is being helpdesk. Even need to go private tution upstairs and come back down also. Really need to implement a queue system liao. Create a program to generate queue numbers... Muahahhaha... Ok... I think i too tired liao. I going sleep early today(i hope). Hope they are enjoying themself in the bar as much as i enjoying my sleep later... Gonna get call a pig when the stalkers are reading this. Hahaha... Cya...
Mood : Tired



