• 11:34 pm, Friday, July 31, 2009
Life is never perfect...You know i am pretty emo today though on the surface its different... I have been thinking alot since yesterday. Life... My life and the others... The diff is just too much... Perhaps i am too used to being alone... I cannot take it when there are so many things happening to me at one go... Somemre i have to pass my parents consentment to wat i want to do. This year probably the first year someone other my parents mention to celebrate my birthday... I am really grateful and happy about that. To be birthday is just a trash day... Nothing much but trash. But i dun think my parents would consent on a chalet. I dun want to go against them anymore. I think they have enough problems on my relative side already. Not only i could not help them, i will just burden them somemore if i keep going against them. I really think my parents are very nice ppl already. They see me a little disappointed that they did not consent to the chalet. They told me that next year my 21st birthday they would open 1 chalet and i can invite all my friends there. That really cheered me up... Haha... To think that i think so much over some pathetic birthday nonsense... U know i actually think whether i went to this BITC trip and the friends i made there... Is it a gd thing or a bad thing... I hate myself always being a spoiler for so many things. Once i even beg my ITE friends dun call me out for any event. I will just spoil everything again. I dun want to be a burden or spoiler to anyone. I guess i will just keep away from them. Thats all i can do. If you are reading this, no offence if i said anything offending... I am happy to make friends with all of you but i guess my life is just too diff from all of you. I am better to just stay at home and emo. Ha... Today really not in a gd mood. Hope the next few days will be better. Still got project to chiong.. haha... cya...
Mood : emo



